Thursday, July 22, 2010

PHOTO SESSION.

Snap Snap! HEHE. I love being in photos but I have to admit, I'm not photogenic. I look badd... URGH! Today was the continuation of last week's photography session. I was pleased myself because I got to be in two photos. One is with my Club Members of the Teater Club. We took it many times because Ude wasn't serious. HAHA! Mrs. Azura scolded him many times for fidgeting. I was at the back because I'm not that of important post in the Club. AJK ELEK jew. And done a candid! YAY!

The second one is with the Softball Club. I'm the treasurer. HAHA. Not a representative but a dedicated player coming to club meetings every Wednesday evening. Thanks Hakimi for calling me down. It was funny how you called me out. Mr. Ajai bahan kewt! Sian Ko. Because we have so many members and representatives, we have two photo shots for this club. One all girls and and one all boys. AWW. I wish we could mix boys and girls. CAN'T? NEVERMIND.

Anyway, I had fun. Happy. I'm still waiting for the Prefect photo shot and the re-shot for the English Debate team. Okay. Bubye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment