Thursday, July 15, 2010

JERI week & HKS 2010

Hey all! I know it's kinda' late to say but HKS is already over. It was tiring. Even so with tuition classes and extra classes all day and night, we don't spend enough waking hours to concentrate on preparing for the event. Some had to stay up more than others. Like last year, the competitions were just the same. There were sports: Netball, Rubgy & Futsal. Interclass: Choral Speaking F4. Interblock: Dikir Barat(boys) & Nasyid(girls). Oh! Not to forget to mention, the JDI (Jawatankuasa Dakwah Islamiah) held competitions for the F4 students in Tilawah Al-Quran, Hafazan, Tazkirah and Khat writting. I was there too as to help them in the registration process.


And I thought I was rushing everywhere. I got some photos from the netball competition as well. I actually didn't want to go. I wasn't in the noisy cheering mood. HEHE. But I was forced to go anyway. So I just occupied myself by taking more and more pictures. Suprisingly, my battery went out within 5 days. Sorry Said for bothering you. "Buy me more!" HAHAHA.


On Thursday was the day the Form 4 had their choral speaking competition between classes. Ah! Nostolgia. As a big busybody, I went to watch the competiton at the SMTG Main Hall right after school in my school uniform. AH! BUSUK! HAHA. I DON'T CARE. BOLEH JER. Totally from my experiance last year, we weren't allow to move arms or sing in choral speaking. But they can! OMG! hahahar. And some classes uses the same script. DAMN IT.



After choral speaking ended, everyone was back to their posts. The Juniors were now stuck with Dikir Barat and Nasyid practice. I can that my block wasn't half bad. With some english lyrics and pop music in. It was hard for my dormmat Nazz to fit in the rythem of the instrument with the music. TENTION dibuatnya! Relaxxx... HAHAHA. HKS then started that Friday evening. I didn't go at first that evening. I was sleeping. Finally I just go eventhough it was getting late. Then it was decided to go later at night even in Baju Kurung. Amy and I... lagi lepak! We kidnapped two of our favourite juniors Izela Maya and Norasyida into accompanying us to the first day of HKS. HAHA. JANGAN JEALOUS SUDAA. For the rest of HKS. I wasn't alone so much. I didn't spend as much of my time with Amt. I pity her, her pocket money was stolen; or something. DAMN IT. Who would do such a thing. Actually it was logic to be stolen because someone would spend it on HKS. I could spend RM50 all on HKS and I did. On the second day, I had my shift with the K-Ket corner. It's a stall selling cup corn with my friends from the Teater club. So there I was. Not a bad experiance. People still came to buy something from us. Without Amy, I didn't know what to do. So I peeked into the Access room. Seems nice to stay in air-conn. HAHA. There, I got a free seat to watch The Prince of Persia. Only on laptor laa. At least I get to watch it anyway, I was happy. The rest of the day, I only did some wondering around the school taking pictures and getting some videos. I was also accompanied by Hafriz. My new favourite friend + junior. TQ Hafriz. Also was Day 3. Hafriz and I done almost everything together at HKS. I wasn't all that lonely. Amy was on shift at Eca's stall selling Rare Sweets. hurmm... It was okay. The rest of my HKS expriance this year, I have already convey them in this video. Enjoy. SMTG HKS rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment