Sunday, July 18, 2010

KEM PERDANA 2010 SMTG


I think, this camp trip wasn't half bad. At least, some things happen and it all ends well. From 8 July to 11 July, SMTG had it's 1st camping adventure. HAHA. WE MAKE HISTORY PEOPLE!!! BE JEALOUS will ya? HAHA. I'm just killing myself writing this post. The only reason I'm doing this because I love this photo. I love this moment. It feels like jelly going down through your mouth. Muah! Anyways, I'm done here camping. It'd rained alot, we done acting for cultural night, marching (which was a killer) , flying fox (why did I scream anyway? don't remember.), and a navigation test. WOW! That's many. People just want more and more. At the end of the event, I was smelly and all worn out. I love taking my shower more than usual at the hostels after then and slept so deeply throughout the evening. LOVED IT! HAHA.

That's it folks! I have the Annual dinner tomorrow. Something interesting is about to happen. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment