Thursday, June 17, 2010

HAPPENED: Kejohanan Antara Teknik

Remember last year? I used to enter many K.A.T and distric competitions to represent my school. It was a lot of fun no doubt. From Scout marching all day to Sofbal practice until I get sunburn. Then missing choir practice because having a fever but ended up entering Solo. I never thought all those things I've done, even if I missed class and practiced until I faint all my life worth a while kept me going for more. I missed last year's K.A.T. Due to budget cut-down, only a few school competitions were held for this year. Not very happening.

For this year, it was a bummer. For me! Our school didn't send the scouts for the marching competition. If they did, I wouldn't have the mood for it anyway. Secondly, I didn't get the chance to play sofball for the districs and K.A.T. It would have been awsome FUN! It all happened because Miss Safinah dragged me in the Debate team. Why didn't I back off? URGH! Kinda' depressed. It wasn't much fun for me. I know for sure. I regret joining the debate. I had the worst memory carved in my mind. And I wish NO ONE, NOT ANYONE to mention 'it' ever again. Cause I've gone through it once, twice and again and again only to realize, I don't want to get involve with anything concerning 'it' again'. That, I will make sure of it. Thank you.

K.A.T Reka Cipta: SMT KL
K.A.T Sofball: SMT Kajang

K.A.T English Debate: SMT KL
K.A.T Football & Rugbi & Takraw & Netball: SMT Kuala Selangor

p/s: I have enough. Let it be the last of 'you'. To others, plz don't be concerned.

1 comment: