Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happened in APRIL: Farwell Tn Hj Jasni

Tuan Haji Jasni. That's the name belonging to our school's head of school dept. and electrical teacher. 9th of April. I think that right? Gosh, this happened months ago. I just didn't feel like posting this up until now. Hehe. I'm such a lazy bum. Okay. I'm not really that close with Tn Hj Jasni but he taught my class PKEE once. Last year. All of 4E4 just stared. I couldn't lift my chin up. So sorry. The class was quite boring.

At his farewell party, assorted clubs and associates were given the chance to preform. I was there to join my Blok Ehsan members to preactice for a choir. Ceh. It supposed to be a group preformance with the other girls' block but it was a hassel to prepare. So it was up to Ehsan Block. The were other preformances from the Boys' block, the Teater club, the Silat Club as always and urmm... I can't remember. But lots of other people and associates helped also to make the farwell party for Tn Hj Jasni a success. He is not retired but is transferred. Transferred where? I forgot that too.

Maybe I didn't care.

Ehsan Block members practicing choir.


Prefects and PEERS line up.



Tuan Haji Jasni. In memories always. Who's replacing him?

No comments:

Post a Comment