Friday, June 18, 2010

Genting Highlands!

Genting walaweyh!! There's loads of people there this season. WHY???? I mean, it's been taken over by people especially Chinese! WTH? I mean, this is Malaysia. Okay whatever. Thinking it over, I got my answer after 2 days being there. I went there with my younger siblings and father. My mother join for the night but she had to go back to work the next day. AWWW~!

Was it fun? Ask the feet which walked all day today and yesterday.

What I shall remember during this experiance is the fun and extrodinare meetings I had from the minute buying the ticket bus until the end of the bus ride home.

Buying the Bus ticket**(DAY 1)

Me: *looks around, saw someone. strares at RAPID KL BUS*
Me: Hey, hey! C'mon Aiman, Nina!
Aiman: What's up?
Me: Just come! I saw a friend of mine.
Nina: A friend?
Me: *runs through crowd.*
I poked Echa Nazlan from behind as she walked into the Terminal station.
Echa: Mak aih! Wha-? Ainul....! *hugs*
Me: Haven't seen you in a looonggg time.
Echa: Me too. Such a long time.
Boy(cannot specify who): I'll buy the tickets.
Echa: Okay. Hey you, where are going today? LRT ride?
Me: No.... GENTING =) and you?
Echa: Midvalley, maybe.
Me: Movies? With him? It's a date right....? *giggles*
Echa: Shh... Secret.
Me: (some secret.)

I missed Echa sooo soo much! HAHA. We didn't talked long anyway. She said something about Genting too. Maybe our former classmate Mustaqim PRS Hillcrest is going to make a Form 3 renunion. I have no problem with that at least. Then she said, "Mesti tak boleh... Jamuan kelas lagikk.." "Like I'm going to mine." -me. If there is ever one to where I am invited.

After LRT walk. waiting... **(DAY 1)

Me: *fidgitting handphone, looks up*
Anep & Redza: *walking, talking* *looks up at me*
Me: *stares* (duuhhh?) (not saying anything there)
Them: *keeps walking* -naek escalator *looks back at me*
Me: Whatever.

I'm not commenting on that one. Obviously weird.

Waiting... evening. Bus station **(DAY 1)

Actually, there is no dialogue. I just saw someone in particually familiar. He's an ex-student of Hillcrest. A prefect, Azri. That is his name. He has a twin? Oh well. I'm no close friend of his but it's kinda' a relief of seeing people we know in such places at such random times... right? OMG! I still reconize people like him? HAHA!

Archery Arcade. **(DAY 2)

It was too noisy to make out.
Guy 1: Hey you! Remember us?
Me: Huh? *blurrr. ignores*
Guy1: Da sombong ekk?
Guy2: *whispers*
Me: Whatever. *plays archery*

After playing archery.

Guy1: Don't you remember me?
Me: No. *trying to remember*
Guy 1: No? REALLY?! Hey Hakim! She doesn't remember us.
Guy 2: She doesn't?
Talks about some kinda' event. Saying their classes were below when my class was at top. Asking where I'm schooling and what form. bla bla bla.
Me: (really, this is stupid. I don't remember anything you said.) I don't know. (strangers for sure.) *walks away*

Okay that was really stupid. But seriously, maybe they took me for someone else? So one of my resemblances are with those two? HAHA. Goodluck resemblence of mine. You have good friends that misses you. If you were in my place, try hugging them. You'll realize not everyone you know can be like them. They were kinda' funny. Once glance at me, they smiled and laughed. Done a funny dance I can't make out. Something they remember my resemblence by, maybe?

Going home. Skyway + Bus station ** (DAY 2)

Walking down the isle...
Dad: Hey!
Cousins & Mak Andak: *waves*
Dad: You came to play?
Mak Andak: Yea. But we only got on 5 at least.
Dad: Hard day?
Mak Andak: Yes. We got on the 10.20 a.m. bus and it was untill 12.20 p.m we got here.

At the bus station...

Me: Hey, how's homework.
Shahmi: I'm free of homework.
Me: Try doing mine. Start with BM.
Shahmi: What? Essays? What else you got?
Me: Add maths... Physics.
Shahmi: I don't take those.
Me: Of cause you don't. That's why I'm giving you my BM homework.
Shahmi: LOL.
Me: How's the holiday? Gone somewhere?
Shahmi: No. Just Pavillion.
Me: I knew you went at least somewhere!

So, that was some kinda' conversation I had with my cousin. He's my age. Taking Vocasional studies at SMTAA? Where's that again? Anyway, he's cool. And easy to talk to. Just when I was boarding the bus, I grab his attention and wrote something on the window. I wrote with my finger backwards so he could understand. It's a mind twister to read each letter I wrote since there's no gasss.... I wrote: "SPM TRIAL IN 2 MONTHS. GOODLUCK."

THEEE ENNNDDD~!

That's my wonderful extraordinare meetings in 2 days away to Genting Highlands. I'm surely remember this.

No comments:

Post a Comment