Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happened in APRIL: JUNIOR prefects

Look down here. Junior prefects. Not yet laa. Calon jew. But what I heard recently, they have already been interviewed. Last April, I met theese guys. I was gasping, "SO MANY!" Quite surprised myself. Even if the boys only have a row. That's one long row. Much merrier than the senior male prefects we currently have. Not many familiar faces I know. Girls except. Most of the girls are from my own block. I gathered them. I collected their names one night from dorm to dorm. Calculating, all of them, 20+.

"That's many!" Bella S/U.
"Really?" Me. ._____.?
"What for?" Ku Zahiruddin.
"Junior prefects, duhh." :P

It was an option for regular prefects to join the meeting with the juniors that day. Just a introduction and a morning jog with them. The MT prefects just want the juniors to know the prefect organasation a little. They also have been watchings for some time too. Who's order was that? I think I have an idea who though. Damn it.






Hahaha. Funny thing, while jogging, I tripped on Zuraini and fell. Just being silly. Happy memories prefects. See you all soon. Miss doing duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment