Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm so Tired

Tell me you are getting bored of me posting that I am tired. Yes. I'm tired. Terribly tired. Why? How could I not be tired?

I go to school.
7 o'clock in the morning, everyday.

I go to tuisyen.
At night, 8 o'clock at night, 3 days per week.

I do homework.
At least 2 to 3 subjects per day.
Need at least hand them in after school.

I am on duty.
A prefect doesn't rest at school.

I handle a stressful evening.
My dorm-mates are always talking.

I work butt off for prefect meetings.
We will handle a junior orientation next week.

I still have dirty clothes to wash.
Which were never settled.

I write lots of english paper work.
I have essays, and an english debate to prepare for.

HOW CAN ANYONE SAY I'M NOT TIRED FOR WORKING ALL DAY LONG AND HAVE LESS THAN 5 HOURS OF SLEEP AT THE HOSTELS?

No comments:

Post a Comment