Saturday, January 16, 2010

Excellent

Oh! Block Ehsan.

Because Papa Zamri put a new rule into action, everyone must pray at the school mosque during subuh, lots of things happened. First day waking up for school, nobody from my block bothered to pray at the mosque that morning. More days to come, we did as we told. To be present at the mosque during Subuh, Maghrib and Isyak prayers. The embarrassing moment was shown when picturs of my block at the mosque showed that less than even 10 people were present. What a Shock! NOT? I'm not. I expected that from my block. And they are not happy of cause. I'd care less since I'm a quite a good girl myself.

Since then, my block did the best to show a good change by going to the school mosque, behaving during prep time and ect. With a little counseling session with Papa Zamri, we get the picture. And now, we have a new alias for our Block. Block Excellent.

great......

No comments:

Post a Comment