Monday, August 31, 2009

End to Start again. Back to SMTG

After 10 days, it's "BACK TO SCHOOL PEOPLE."


ATTENTION
I know SMTG never been quarrentined yet but however, more have protessed to it, but our school won't be repaying any lost school days over the weekeneds. YAY And I want to take this chance to say a prayer to all those students who may be infected or sick to be in the pink of health so they can return to school as normal. Hope you guys are well. I wish to see you all at school again :)
See ya'!
Okay, what a sucky speech but that will do. GOD, I'm not really sure I'm ready to go back to school but I have to anyway. I'm not even taking the slightest bit of attention what are my next plans at school or "Is my homework done?" OMG my work isn't done! Anyway, I'll get everything, over with... as usual. Wish me luck :) I will be back for the next 2 weeks. Let's celebrate a brand new month of adventure and to all Malaysians, "Happy Merdeka day." 1 Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment