Monday, August 24, 2009

Xi Shua Shua!

From the last programme and event I had at school, Xplora; which held me and the other hostel recidences back for another whole week, we had have another very fun and exhausting week. Xplora was a programme held by the Facilatators Society from the students of University of Malaya and GOSH! Wasn't I excited? These people were coming from UM! I so thought to myself. On the 14th to 16th of August 2009, my friends and I experianced a box full of fun and adventure thoughout our weekends. Never worrying about the least of my homework too :D Never had much that weekend since many went home because of the flu and stuff. You get the idea when I say, "H1N1" Hopefully, no one is really that sick. Amin~

Xplora was the most fun I had for months and honestly, I'm glad to be able to participate in this event because I can just be myself :] The crazy, outgoing one. We have many activities and we work a lot in groups. I was in group 11 among 21 groups all togehter. Our facilators for group 11 were Kak Ayuni and Abang Anuar. They're the coolest :D Let me recall, there were activities like, Adventure Night, Icebreaking, Explorace, teambuilding, Night of Wax, Base Games, Golden keys and Cheers War. My favourite would be hmmm.... I cannot say. I have a lot of things I enjoy during the whole experiance :)

The best thing I must say about this all Xplora and many can agree on was this awfully coolest song and dance we learn. "Xi Shua Shua!" Everyone can't stop dancing. Imagine the whole school hall was shaking with only form 4 students dancing to this song. Click the play button to here the song below :


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



And uh.. I'm glad to have some fun and enjoy myself with the friends I know. I'm gonna miss Xplora for sure :D That's all there is to share this time. I guess there's more to tell but I'm just lazy to write this time. See ya next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment