Monday, August 24, 2009

friends at SEMTEG

I want to tell another story about the random people I meet at school. Everyday I would meet a lot of people; teachers and students, juniors and seniors alike. Some would smile, some would say "Hey! Hello Ainul." And everyday I would go figure. Will I be able to catch up with everyone I meet? I'm only one person in a society of millions of others and here's only a small part of that millions of people I try to keep close to me. They brighten up my days at school. They are my ray of hope and medicine of life to keep doing a good job.


From left:



Ahmad Syahir (my class clown. You always able to make me laugh.)
Mohd Firdaus (my story teller. You are wise enough to teach me how to be great.)
Nur Lidiya (my potion of advice. She's the one who never seems to stop telling me to be good.)
Amilita Safitri (the piece of my heart. She's good enough to last forever as my best friend.)
Siti Aishah (the friendly supporter. She's always there to give the best smile of my days.)
Mohd Nurhaziq (my weird person. You're able to surprise me everytime.)
Muhd Arif Aiman
(my ambition. Hoping to be able to do things better than you.)



2 comments: