Saturday, August 29, 2009

behind the scenes

I was browing my old folders and found some old photos of me from last year. They weren't half bad at all. I just recently uploaded them in Myspace so, SPAM-ies :] Taara! Let me show you.


This is me going the PTSG concert 2008. My first concert so I knew it :) The theme is to where red, white and black. HAHA, so much for the attire, I'm a stylish failure. I bought my clothes at SOGO. I truly adore the red t-shirt and I begged my mother to let me buy it. thanks mom <3 Oh btw, the black sweater isn't mine. It belongs to Echa. I fail.

haha. This photo is just too cute that it kills me almost. These are my younger brother and sister. We were at PanPacific hotel where we stayed for a few days because my mother had a conference meeting.were on our way to the KLIA airport by this green car. haha :) soo cute though. My siblings love riding it. ok ok?

Candid much? Naah.. I saw this coming but it's such a nice one enough to be a candid. Well, here I was playing at the waterfalls. My school and I were close to Cameron Highlands and these waterfalls were one of out side trips. yippee. Who took this photo? Credits to my good friend Aiman Husaini :)

Ahh.. this photo was at school. Almost the end of the year. Taken by my friend Echa, I was actually sulking. Don't ask. I had a bad depression. I fell so down so, NO comments. After taking the photo, Echa and I had the same thought. Damn this photo is creepy X3 Except there was a bit glich that didn't make the whole photo freeky. Spot it out, hehe :D









No comments:

Post a Comment