Tuesday, July 12, 2011

XCeLL Challange

10 JULY 2011-BUKIT CERAKAH, SHAH ALAM. I don't want to procrastinate this subject any further. Last Sunday, I went to Bukit Cerakah because a senior of mine invited me to an explorace challenge which I don't know who is in charge. But when I got there with the other contestants, the Explorace was organized by the UiTM Persatuan Mahasiswa Hadhari. An Islamic Society; which at my campus an activity called Sharing is Caring is one of it's under-groups.

I haven't had the real time to join most of its meetings in the past, so I felt sorry to my senior who's taking care of me; Kak Rie if I declined her offer to join the event. So there I was, in the race around Bukit Cerakah. The place is beautiful with green surroundings, lakes and animals( a petting zoo. ) around the area. It's a big place, and each checkpoint was also far away from each other. So, I did a pretty good workout that day. My legs are still up till now. OWWW.. But all in all it was fun. We learn new things from each check point because they were filled with Islamic knowledge and activities. More people should do programs like this often; for UKHUWAH! :-)

Anyway, I didn't take a lot of photos there. I forgot since I was too tire by running a lot, everywhere. At last, my group won the race; 1st place. Alhamdulillah. Maybe I'll work hard to join the SIC meetings often from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment