Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Headache?

I'm into Naruto Shippuuden lately. C'mon, it's one of the best animes there is right? Who wouldn't watch it. Though, it's a shonnen (boys' genre) but it's viarety in the story can attract even the girls to watch it. Kids or even teens. But the deeper the story gets, it think it needs to be rated PG. haha! Just kidding. Though, maybe it should. hehe. It's up to the public anyway. I am soo bored each day watching the same thing over and over again. Naruto-Naruto and there's Sasuke, Sakura-Garaa-Orochimaru-Jiraiya-Sasuke again-Yondaime-Kakashi-then Naruto-froggie? hehe. Read the manga, it's awsome still. The story has gone through so much I think it would be the end of the series really soon. What I took intrest into now is this animation. "Konoha High School." it's kinda' a doujinshi drawn by "damleg" in DevientArt and now is animated in YouTube by "antonie15." I tell ya', it's really good. So far, I just seen the first part of it's animation and I hope to see more soon.


Now I'm just Naruto addicted. AHH! I'm getting a headache fan-loving over this anime. I'll hit the sacks early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment