Wednesday, December 30, 2009

GOSH I'm not doing that again

I haven't get enough rest. Well, or I haven't gone working my body out to get a grip of myself. From early this morning, I have woken early, get a push on by my dad so we can finish our business today. What business? Buying school stuff, going to elementry school(siblings), to my school getting text books, going to the hospital, going to Jusco... waaahhh~ We done a lot of things today-I am poof!

Though I still can write this darn post anyway.

Anyway, first thing in the morning, I woke up, get ready. I didn't get breakfast. Just drink a cup of Neslo. And dad dragged us all to SK Taman Sri Gombak 1. My younger siblings' school. It was 8 a.m. when we arrived but it won't open until 8.30. I was like, "What are we going to do in another 30 minutes?" But by the looks of it, this bookstore act sucks, it will take an hour later to open. HAAH~ bored bored bored. I was still tired. We only came for some school badges and texbook plastic covers. Damn crazy.

Next, in 10 minutes later, we set off to SMTG. My SCHOOL. Ahhhhh~ the fresh smell of mah school! lalala~ My dad ask where are you asked to get your textbooks. I just said, "I dunno." hahah. But obviously, it should be at the classes. I walked from the canteen and saw people gathering at the boards. Hah! Exam results. I couldn't see mine yet cause people were blocking the Electrical course result sheets. Eh. i'm shorttt.... So I looked at the Mechanical results. I checked Mechanical 1 and Mechanical 2. Then I was in Kabut mode. OMG OMG OMG! Though I beared that image of myself excited only in my imaginary world. I was really happy for my friends. Amilita Safitri, Amy, really scored big time. She got 3rd place in her class. Above her was Haziq the aneh, 2nd place. Boy, he's gotta' be depressed. He wanted 1st place soo badly. Arif by the way got 1st place in his class. Less expected by some genius. I think? Faiz Hilmi, electrical 2 got first in his class. So I saw. Lidiya from electrical 4 got no 1 as usual. though our class grades were dropping awfully. I was in 4th place. Was I supposed to be happy? Maybe I would dropped 5th place if Omar haven't been absent during the exams. Moving on, Doors were labled with papres writing form 5 classes on it. Meaning, no streaming? Huuh~ Depressed. I found En Rosdi in the class with Qayyum. Alone? Qayyum came alone? Okaayy. So, as he asked me to get my set of text books, I read on the codes of the text book and I was free to borrow them. It was slightly irritating when some of the books didn't even have codes in them. What a drag.

Next stop, I guess my mind was wondering off. I didn't expected we arrived someplace in KL. We were going to the KL Hospital. My little sister had eye problems. It's something she has inevitably. This is the first time coming to join my sister seeing she get her eyes treated. But all I and my brother did was wait wait wait. WOOOW that was freaking long. We arrived at the hospital at 10 I supposed. Waited in line for my sis to get called at 12 and waited her turn to get treated at around 1p.m. *yawns* Siyesly, I dozed off for feeling soo drowsy. So did my brother. I don't care what the public think of me then except for all the straring. It bugs me. We finished at 1.30p.m. and I was sooooooo HUNGRY!!!! I still managed to cox my dad to buy me this bag for my prep time at the hostels. haha. I wanted one and I seached for one with my mom but this one I found at the Hospitals were just nice. cheap too. :D

Because we we soo straving. You can't imagine how hungry I was. We stopped at Jusco AU2 at the medan selera again. Eat eat eat! OHHMAIIIGOSH I was hungry I finished all my rice on my plate. Satisfied. Tako Tao. Wajib! After eating, we went into Jusco at electronics section. I wonder what my dad wanted. He's getting a wall fan for my brother at his studying table where he uses his laptop. Hyah! I got my dad to buy me an iron to bring with me to the hostels. Tired of borrowing, okay? And I reminded myself I want to get some unstencils. BAH!? No comment on what happened.

When we got back, I was soo darn madly tired. No much comment about things when I stepped into the house, I rushed into my room and passed out on my bad. Before I knew it, I slept a deep sleep. (zzzzzz....) I didn't checked the time when I slept and even when I woke up. All I knew once I did woke up, it was past 7 sumthing. My dad yelling my name. Wha-what?! hahaha. I rushed down half asleep, but my mind easily picked up. AH-MAZING! I was told we were going out but that made my dad and I confused. Why? My mom called home just some time ago, I don't know a thing, and my dad got mad cause I wasn't ready. Urgh! Don't blame the innocent sleeping beauty. So my siblings got my mom's call and they didn't tell me about. It's their fault, for once! haha.

BOM CRACK SHUUSH CREEEKKK BANG! Picked up my mom at the LRT station and went to Jaya Jusco again! To Wangsa Maju distric this time. I was drowsy but I try to put a good deal of optimism in myself. lalala~ We eat Nandos. I think it became my mom's favourite eating beverage now somehow. Just a guess still. Cause I was still in no mood to (live) eat, I just ordered something simple. Like there were. And eat to my content. So much for that, my mom brought my dad to this Maxis counter. I forgot why but they will let me know if it was important. Being lazy, just looking and walking around Jusco doing what I usually do at most Malls.

We got home, really exhausted. Tired. But quite energetic remembering there was still a good anime on Cartoon Network at 11p.m. I tell ya'. Still up late that night. Miao. Badddd Aichan. Then, too tired to think what's next, sleeeeepppp~

THIS HAS BEEN THE MOST CRAZY DAY I'VE BEEN THROUGH. fullstop.

No comments:

Post a Comment