Friday, December 18, 2009

A DREAM come true: I have found YOU

After 4 long passing years of heartbreaks, distance and calls, I found my place with my two best friends that I miss the most.



Mohd Shahril Fikri.



I can't comprehend how much I've been longing to see him again. Now that I've seen him after all these years, there's not much to say now. We hung out at Suria KLCC from 12.00 p.m. when he arrived later from my group. At 11.00p.m. when my group consisting Anis, her sister, and Zulaikha arrived, we spent one hour looking at books at Kinokuniya. My favourite book store located on the 4th floor of KLCC. When Shahril arrived, he sent me a message and I went to get him. I didn't say much at first to him. He only joked on how much shorter I was getting. BAH!

Anyway, when Anis met Shahril. She was utterly excited to see him too. Then they both complained how hard they both tried to contact each other. Settling the big fiasco, they exchange and made sure they get each other's contact numbers. For sure this time!

We actually didn't plan what to do. We blamed each other who's paying who. When they pointed at me, I glared fiercely. "NO WAY!" So, I decided, why don't we buy some chocolate to eat togehter? They all agreed anyway. After that, was dull all over again, so we just walked around, window shopping. Take pictures and stuff. But I complained I was feeling hungry. Why should I not? Shahril lead us they way to the Food Court where is situated at the oppesite angle where we were. Argh! That's tiring...



Let's just say it paid off after all of us filled up out tummies. hehe. The one I'm eating in the picture, that's not my dish. It's somebody else's who couldn't finish their's cause they're afraid to be waaay fatter than a piece of paper. sheehs!Later that afternoon, we continued walking. I made up my mind to buy a book I was interested in at Kinokuniya. So running back, I bought it. It's entitled "Sakura Viva." heh. Let me say this, "Yes, the main character name's Sakura. Sakura Alia." she is half Korean, half Malaysian. Nevermind that! Guess who we met outside of Kinokuniya next?

See! See! OhhMaiiiiGOOssh! We are such a fan of his poems and writting. Nyao~ It wasn't bad after all going back to Kinokuniya. He was around here? I thought. Zulaikha, was the one who freaked out beside me so I quickly offered my camera. She begging for a picture. Hehe.

Woohoo! That was exciting. After all those surprised we encountered, it was all just walk, walk and more walking. Didn't I planned just to lepak and eat right? hahaha. I was thinking you guys have some ideas what to do too. haih~

Anyway, KLCC to me was another place to explore so we take a look at anything and everything there is to it. ALMOST. and I was begging them let's go outside to get some fresh air and play at the parks. haha. That was a childish idea but they go along with it anyway. PADAN MUKA.


Look at some pictures.













The 2 last pictures shows that we are all tired. I truly deeply am satisfied to be with Anis and Shahril today. And I'm feeling greatful Zulaikha and Anis's sister came along did a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing this day with me. Let's do this some time again? And Shahril, maybe we will meet again next year? Promise? Also, not forgetting: Thank you mother, father. For letting me being around my friends. I enjoyed it a lot. I'm thankful to have awsome parents. I hope more will understand this bond I have right now. It's such one unseen until you break the hard, dirty shell to get the diamond inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment