Monday, November 16, 2009

Meka 1

As'salamualaikum and hello everyone. In this entry I want to write some stuff about a class in my school, 4 Mechanical 1. Last Thurday evening, after school at 3.30 p.m. I followed my bestfriend Amy to join her class ceramony. Of cause, I'm not suppose to intrude but I was invited and was hired to take some photos while I was there. So ding! ding! ding! There I was. Hanging out with the 4M1 students at their end of year class ceramony. I had a great time through I needed to drag myself to clean up my dorm with my dorm-mates first in the middle but I was on time to butt in during all the BIG BANG! We played games and sang songs. I had a lot of fun taking photos and recording all kinds of fun stuff throughout the party. (^_^)v

some of the boys.


the boys and their teachers.


eating time.

haziq playing the guitar.

Eca and Hannan. smile :)


random stuff from 4M1 boys.
Haziq with the mic.

Halili with box.


During the games.
Rahman plays the guitar.


Another fun-filled day of my life. I enjoy myself while I was with them. I love Meka 1. hahaha... You guys rock! (4M1 video-NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment