Saturday, November 14, 2009

last day of school 2009


flashback E6***
Aichan: (smells her textbooks) -yea, I know that's weird.
Shima: Nono, what are you doing?
Aichan: waaaiii~ I can't let them go?
Shima: Why?
Aichan: These books are still newww~!!!
Shima & rest: laaaaaa~
Aichan: :D heeheee (hugs textbook)
***end of flashback


Sorry for the one day late of entry. LOLZ Yes, I was being weird. Last of school ended for me and the form 4 students of SMTG yesterday. I want to tell the previous events from the last day of exams last Thurday. The last paper was Chemisry 1. Well, it was okay. Then, hooray for us! End of exams and Holidays to come... plus homework. GAAAHH~! I didn't see those coming.

After the chemistry paper that day, my class and some other classes had to return the SPBT text books. Oh gosh, I felt nostolgic. I still remember the first time I ever brought them to the class. Now I see them returned back. Some of the books I have are still new. That's why I poked my nose into them for the last time ;) Anyway, here are some photos of us, 4E4 returning the books last Thursday.

That was last Thurday. Seeing the classmates I am fond of now. Whether they like me or not and how I put up with their noncence everyday.

Friday pulled in just fine. It rained that morning. Prefect duty was okay with working with my squad-mates working together well. We smiled and laughed too. We met our seniors that day too. We actually had a function at the school mosque together but something came up. I had to join some Sofbol programme so I missed it along with Ku Zahiruddin, Aqil and.. Syafiq. oh yea! lolz. Most of the team came were boys. Only a few girls came in support. Kind of disappointed but I was still excited to actually play sofbol on my last day! Eventhough it rained a little. We did a little running, catching, throwing and batting. It was all fun. We told stories amongst ourselves and laguhed about everything. Suprisingly, our senior team-mates also came to see us. Waii~ I love them and I'm going to miss them. Kak Nadia, Kak Epa, Kak Asni, Kak Wawa, Kak Dayah. After a little game in the diamond, we end our game with some salutions from our teachers. hmm.. I guess that wraps up our game and we head back to the school. The teacher said prasingly, "I can see our future team."

At last, school ended. I felt tired and kind of sad. If I can tell you how I really feel, it would be a long long long story to express. So, end of story. Junior year; CLOSED. -The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment