Saturday, March 31, 2012

31st March

Last post for March.
I cannot reverse time, I don't wish to.
I haven't posted lately, too lazy.
And I'm scared.

Lots have happened in March for me.
My final exams for Asasi - Hey! I finished my Foundation!
I had a wonderful Dinner with my friends.
I said my farewells to my friends from UiTM.
What's next?

I applied for UPU already.
I'm going for TESL all the way, 
but TESL can only be applied for two slots only. :(
Other slots, please be nice to me.
I will wait patiently for the results.

I'll be flying to the UK soon.
Dear GOD, I'm not ready, but I want this.
Please keep me safe.
I'll enjoy my temporary holiday as much as I can.
Get me back home in time for MEDSI please.

All have been told, what else?
Boyfriend, Oh! Boyfriend. Why can't you hear me?
I get so jelly if you can't come to Malaysia soon.
Singapore, Bangkok, Jakarta... Where else?
I miss you. And I want to see you.
Hurry up and come to where I am.


That is all, thank you March.

No comments:

Post a Comment