Friday, March 2, 2012

Rainy March

It's not too late to say Welcome to March, is it now?

Today is the last day of lecture. *sighs* I'm not gonna have lectures in a while now.

March has passed two days now... Yesterday, quite a number of people from Asasi TESL did a flash mob of Micheal Jakson's 'Beat It'. It was one of my good friend's idea and we all are accomplices to it. Hehehe~ Why not, it's an awesome idea to have fun for our final days of Asasi. It will make a good memory. We did it in our TESL Square during lunch hours and did we made an earthquake out of it? We disturbed the peace of the studious students and busy lecturers until we got scolded. Okay... Not doing that again... Well... Hell yeah we are! Will keep that in mind...

Today, the real last day of lecture, handing in of assignments, yada yada yada! Woa... Then... Uh... Tests... Then uhh.... Is it me, or everybody else is also feeling that we're going to miss this moment? Cause I think I want to remember this place... This bond between 111 students of Asasi TESL students of Shah Alam. I hope I got the number right. If it's wrong, my bad then...

I'm gonna' miss this for sure. This is taken recently but this is the first view I vividly remember when I first set foot at UiTM, Section 17's campus during my Asasi TESL's interview. Memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment