Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mixed Up

Urghh... I was being too emotional returning to Mawar. Me and my unstable mind. That's what happened - the after effect of my first paper, College Reading 2 ended today and that's only one paper for me. Another  5 to go and I have the Listening & Speaking 2 paper tomorrow. I hope I've study enough. I need to remind myself to get enough sleep because TESL papers can be tough to handle within 2 hours especially for my paper tomorrow. Nobody will dare to sleep in this paper, EVER!

I returned to Mawar, tired, restless... And was given a shock. Let's cut that part out about the shocking news because that shock got me emotional and drained all my positive mood out. But I'm OK now. ^__^

After that, I opened my Yahoo! mail today and received another shocking news. Which made me happy! I guess I won't explain much. I'll show a screen-shot myself.

Hope this will explain much. (^0^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment