Sunday, February 19, 2012

Company

These two videos became such a company to me. Oh, thanks... And what not. Jjang!!


K. Will - I Need You live on M Countdown.

I shed tears watching this video for the first time. I listened to the song before through the MV but hearing him sing it live, the energy just reached me, you get what I mean after playing it through. I can tell he sang it with all his heart with lots of meaning. Oh well, who knows but I can feel it!!! This person a great singer, Daebak! :D

Youngmin's 6th UCC on Boyfriend W Academy

My reaction changes every time watching this and this is the first time Youngmin ever appealed to my interest. I thought he was only this person who only needs to look good in front of the camera; he still needs to though, but through this UCC, I might change my mind. It must took a whole lot of pride to do this Aegyo. Aww~~ xD


Heehee~ My mom called today. I guess I hope for something better tomorrow. InsyaAllah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment