Monday, February 20, 2012

RANDOM 19

I'm going to challenge myself writing #19 random facts about myself before the clock strikes 12 tonight. Happy long night for me before my life span anniversary. Yeah! Me and my not-so-spared random time. Be ready for random facts about myself.

#1 - I'm a dreamer.
How come? There's a lot of things I dream to be but not having them realizing. I gave up some dreams because I know they are too silly to achieve and some I still hang onto but I won't put forth serious effort to make them true until the time comes. Besides that, I also dream to do things such as travelling the world. Maybe I can still hang onto that dream as well. ;D

#2 - Quiet and shy?
Quiet is me. I'm not used to talk a lot because I don't have much to say. Or maybe I'm just scared to talk. And there's time I talk really slow or soft because of shyness. Hmm...

#3 - I'm doubtful.
I doubt a lot of things that I don't wish to mention.

#4 - Baby-face
A random physical fact. Some of my friends say I have a baby-face attribute.

#5 - Cute voice?
If I had friends talking over the phone, they would ask, "Aichan, do you always sound like right now? It's cute." It goes for both boys and girls. Thanks lots of you but now I'm shy. Shyness overload!

#6 - Easily distracted.
I can't focus to something long enough such as assignments or a subject and would likely to doze off to another world. I can be found not listening or drawing or doing something else rather than what I'm supposed to be doing.

#7 - Lucky number.
Yeah! Lucky number 7, 3 and 21. Love these numbers lots.

#8 - Introvert.
Hopelessly yes. But I'm not afraid to do outdoor activities.

#9 - Writing.
I write loads of narratives and fanfictions. But I have never finished a series ever! Just yet, at least... Hope to do so soon...

#10 - Like Difference.
My favourite difference of my life is myself. People have it hard understanding myself. For example, I was asked why I took up TESL when I used to study Engineering studies in High School plus my parents are from science-based workers. Well, that's how different I am. Jjang!!

#11 - Fashion blind.
Even though I'm a girl, I fail at matching up my clothes, shoes, whatever. I don't even have the confidence to shop for clothes. I even spend so little for things as such.

#12 - Emotional.
I'm easily emotional when things happen but due to growing up, I've learnt to control it now. I've learn to keep my head up and stay positive. Alhamdulillah.

#13 - Book-a-holic
I think I've mentioned so many times before how I just love books. I have so many at home that I have not enough place to organize them. I've have tons of novels unread just waiting to be unwrapped from their plastic wrapper. Yes, still brand new!

#14 - Oblivious to mention Love.
I'm not sure if I am. Love is a strong word to describe and not sure how it works. But I'm sure that Great One will soon show what it is to me soon enough.

#15 - Not good with Money
I guess I tend to spend it without calculating how much I've used. I'm not a good bargainer and have no sense of prices on products. As long it's high in quality, it's consider something good to buy when we need it in my opinion.

#16 - Dislike horror movies
I'm scared of them. That's all. Entertainment should stay entertaining, not scary.

#17 - Dislikes Vegetables
Uhh... I got a problem eating them. -.-

#18 - I have an Online family.
I think I'm happy knowing them since back during MySpace days until today. There's my Oniichan, Shiachan and Neechan. Also... BF admins, Syahira Fateha and Farah Liyana. Bestfriends! OKAY! But my proud Online family had to be the first 3 mentioned names. XD

LASTLY
#19 - Simple-minded.
As mentioned earlier, I can be very surprising but for those who have known me well, I'm a very easy person to read. I dislike complications so I tend to be direct and simple. As a result, whatever I do, is simply because I do. It can turn out for the better or the worse according to His will.


This is me; younger, more naive than ever! How long has is been since I was so small still smiling without a care of the world. When I was small, I believed when I smiled the whole world would smile back at me and it did. 


This is me now. Diverse and changing everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment