Sunday, December 11, 2011

Eclipse

There's an Eclipse today, but I didn't see it. Eventhough, I tried finding it. I failed. ;(

Oh, it's OK. To those who has witnessed it today, lucky you. You have seen another miracle from ALLAH S.W.T. Subahanallah. He's the Al-Mighty who has power over each and every thing in and beyond of this universe. Don't ever forget that.

In today's post, I want to record all the bits and pieces of happiness that I have collected in the past few days. If you have been following my entries, I had been quite of loner and very sad. I've been finding ways to improve myself and way of thinking. I gave a lot thought to my friends and family. Life is tough; never easy. So, all is left to do was move on. Here I am. Loving the life I have been given by GOD.

I'm trying so hard to love what I have and who I am. It's not that bad at all about my life. I'm waking up everyday, going somewhere to meet people, study and gain knowledge - I can be grateful that my life isn't worse than others out there who are less unfortunate. So I would like to remind my friends; and to myself at least, to be happy. Say thank you everyday to GOD who gave you life. A chance to live and gain knowledge about HIS blessing and fortune. All the feelings I've been feeling are real, and I can say "I AM HERE."

Yes, I miss them this much.
Skuad 4 SMT Gombak - 2009/2010

Weeeee~ I made two new friends; the owners of the page.

This is just a part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment