Sunday, December 18, 2011

Comic Fiesta

Comic Fiesta was hectic. May it be my first and last visit. I'm traumatized with big crowds because of it. Damn you Haziq, which part of it you say it's fun? He said that I'm emitting good luck that I can win him a prize he wants. Oh! Jolly world. That's all... Besides that today, I met some random people today - Well I'm freaked out. OK, I just want to share this random photo edit.

Hell yea! I'm a Poke'mon.
Always wanted one of these. It's worth it.
I believe it makes people happy wearing it.
I make a cute Pikachu!
Jo Kwangmin ah will be happy.
Teehee! ;D
My Boyfriend, Kwangmin who loves Pikachu.
Fall in love with me too? *gedik*

2 comments:

  1. It's fun because I got what I want. :D And there's much more cosplayer than before. And I was like, X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn you Haziq. You got what you want because of a certain someone. Ehem! Ehem! And whut? Cosplayers, yeah, too many exactly!

    ReplyDelete