Monday, October 26, 2009

Principle Hjh Puteh

She's going to move out from SMTG ang move into another school. For SMTG, we will have a new principle from Teknik Port Dickson. hmm... Today was the Farewell Ceramony for Hjh Puteh. I cannot say I was sad or anything but in this ceramony I learnt to respect her greater. The prefects were the ones who organize this ceramony and it turned out alright. I guess... Anyway, I've done my part of the show, being one of the many greating the arrival of the Principle, and joining the prefect choir... It was enough for me at least! Bad news, I have serious eye problem. It's swelling. If you all can see me now, It's red and it's already half swellen. Not much a view. In anycase, I want to congratulate the principle for conductiong SMTG with much sucess and I hope this farewell means a lot to her. I hope she does much better in her new school as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment