Friday, October 9, 2009

MPP too much to say

MPP stands for Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar. ehem. ehem. What I was saying about: too much to say. Yes, I have soo much to say but since MPP came first to mind and it happened today, let's open this topic first. Here it goes! boom! crash...! errrkkss! dosh! TARAA~!!! Okayy, start!

Woot! The day has arrived. This day, no more yellow tag, no more white shirts, white hijabs, blue skirts.. ahhaa~! I'm officially a Prefect of SMTG. proud huh? NOT! but personally.. yea.. of cause. To others... NAAAH~ Seriously, prefects aren't glamorous in this school but trust me, we have our own dignity we stand up for. Ahh heck. merepek lagik!

This is the first time I actually got involved in these kind of events elected as a prefect. hmm... or maybe, I don't remember if I had. Nevermind. Put it behind us. This year, SMTG put up a great effort putting 5 school organisations together under 1 name. The MPP. haha. bangga laa weyh. Why? Not only this day is the days for the form 4 School Prefects, but it was also for the School Librarians(PSS), PEERS(PRS), School Cooperatatives and the School Access prefects. AHH~ Unite lah kami. dosh! SMTG power! haha. The day before, we had a rehersal. hmm... Expecting everything was going well... and uh... OMG! (I'll explain at the end.)

Today, the big day arrive, my dorm-mates and I woke up early. NYAHAHA! wehh~! E6 bangun awal ouh~!! haha. baru rase camne aku bangun awal2 hari2. What happen was, my dorm is made up of mostly PEERS so, the are onvolved too. As for me, I'm actually the only prefect so.. okay... The ONLY prefect of E6 before Naz moved out. So... feeling nervous, I get ready at quickly as usual like my everyday routine as a prefect getting ready before 7.00 a.m. We had to get to the Main Hall at 7.15 but knowing my dorm-mates... they are quite slow at getting ready for school. But we moved out of Villa Ehsan.. all together.. hmm.. E6 and E5 to the hall.

At the hall, more of the junior prefects were there. There were even the junior librarians.. the Access center prefects and the Cooperatative prefects. Looking ready to go? Everyone looked soo good in their uniforms.. Even one of my friends as the Librarian. Guess who? GOSH! He didn't tell me he was going to be a Librarian. Damn Arif! haha. Well, I never got the lastest report from him since we last talked which was... hmm last Wednesday? grr... Heck? So yea, that OMG earlier.. I was quite surprised that he became the School's damn librarian. Maybe I can check out books more often for a longer period of time. haha! I always read novels pretty slow.

Big day. Our Stage. Our time. Our shine. Prefects, Librarians, PEERS, Access prefects and Cooperatative prefects walk the red carpet. Not literary but lets say we had one. The prefects lined up at the center of the hall as the other organisations followed behind. When I was in that hall, I heard my seniors. YEAH! I HEARD YOU ALREADY! Datin~! Datin~! "Oit! Diam laa.. segan kowt!" haha. nk jew bising. But because I need to stay calm for the stake of the prefects, I stayed calm. huuuu.... And then, all the prefects were called and lined up on stage. It was CAPAP time! The other 4 Organisations lined up infront of the stage and we recited the IKRAR. hmm by our new Head Prefect... jeng jeng jeng! Aqramul~! lalalala~ We're from the same squad soo yea.. I'm rpoud of him. Congratz laa.. Also not forget Farah Nabiha(PKP 3), Wardah(B. Ketrampilan 2 Fathieha(B. Ukwah Islamiah 2) and Syafiq.(Akademik 1) Congratz on getting the posts guys. You have our support form Squad 4.

SQUAD 4 POWER. SQUAD 4 THE BEST. SQUAD 4 FOREVER!

After finishing the MPP session... It was the end. All 5 organisations exited the hall and Kak Aliani gave her last words to each and everyone of us. Thanks akak. You're the best, okay? Then it was photography session. SNAP SNAP! But it rained. The prefects couldn't take any pictures yet until the end of the asembly. haha. But we looked cool for sure. In the hall, as everyone was gone back to the school, we prefects took as many photos as we could. By squad, by groups, pairs? and personal..? hmm... But everything was great. Great FUN! I gotta get my hands on those photos ASAP.

Hard and long, before going back... yea... before going back to school, Kak Azra our senior Squad 4 Assistant Manager, something, gave her final words to us. Wow! Squad 4 really something special, right? No Squad done this much to their juniors. Kak Azra and Abang Alam are really nice! hmm... thanks seniors. Okay, to school: Some people might have known this, my class went out for an outing. To where?! To KLCC. At first I was confused weather I should moaned about this but I was surely positive it's a great idea NOT to be disappointed. "I can go to KLCC anytime laaa!" Besides the MPP is larger than that simple outing.

Since there were little time left for school, I've been asking, Fathieha, I've been asking Syafiq, I've been asking Alex, I've been asking Husna, I've even been asking Azura! "Can I Join your CLASS?" -despreatly! I don't want to sit in an empty class all by myself. It's annoyingly weird than joing another class showing intrest to study. So let's say that morning I was an exchange student for 4 Electrical 5. hahaha! They were a good class. I sorta' like the environment of the class and I get to talk to people that I could actually talk to confortably. Not like my original class. Heck? DUUH~

So well... that's about it. My long blabering is hurting my fingers typing. Might as well stop. haha! More writting to come. Like I said, I got too much to say. Until my next post. Bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment