Thursday, October 29, 2009

another thingy


I found this in one of my random files. huhuu~ I love it; though it is just another photo of me. Though a beautiful one. I feel like being in Wonderland! So I edited it. And I'm gonna put as my desktop. Whadd'ya you care? hehe. Merepek lagikk!

Anyway, I read some posts of my closest friends. One about Haziq too. And uhh~ Somehow, it get me thinking. I've been quarrentined all this time, during the final days till my exams. Honestly I didn't do much. Now after hearing what's been going on with my friends at school, even the little things, I feel awful about myself. Tomorrow is my finals and I haven't studied a thing. Now, I decided to wake up and move on. Somehow, I got inspired a little.

In short of terms: I WILL STUDY! I'LL DO MY BEST FOR THE FINALS.

No comments:

Post a Comment