Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Softball Tournament.

Finally... I play a sport I can get myself into and have fun with it =) I'd like to share a little bit about my Softball experiance. How much that my friends and I has realize, Softball had made me miss a lot of my classes lately and it's tiring to catch up with it all over again. But it's something worth wild to try.



I used to practice playing Softball at SMKHC before I moved to SMTG. I wanted to try it so much seemingly catching and throwing the ball looks easy and fun. Oh! And the joy of hitting a home run ball would be pretty amazing :D But that's still out of my league. I can dream though. Moving to SMTG, I'm a Softball club member but since I was too tied up with Marching practice last March I couldn't care less what has been going on about Softball at school. Surprisingly, soon after the competition was over, and we head back to our school, settle down about everything else, I was invited instantly by a friend. I was like, "Huh?" LOLZ Okay, why not? I'm not doing anything, so I thought. The next day I went to softball practice I found out that the current number of people who join practice that day is enough to send one team. So... "Whould that mean, everyone goes?" The teacher says, "Yes." NICE~

Oh yeah~ Practice was fun. We always had practice after school at 4.30 p.m. At first we practice on our own which was hard. I could see many dropped balls and running and chasing. I felt terrible because I thought practice shouldn't be like this. I used to practice in my former school before in SMKHC. I just joined the Softball club this year; I know how it felt not to catch the ball perfectly and have an aching body afterwards. I was really tired and nervous when the teacher told us, the Softball tournament was only a week away. How? Soon, we have somebody coaching us. WOW Our own coach. That 'Coach', I seen him recently coaching the boys but "Is he going to coach us as well?" I guess we're alright and we grew to enjoy being coached by him. We grew to like playing softball everyday, the team and I. We learn to play in positions, we learn how to run bat balls and run to bases. What I couldn't forget and I shall remember, I caught a flying ball on the center out field which was hit by my class teacher Encik Rosdi. That was during practice. It was my first 'flying ball' that I could ever caught. :D Soon, we prepare ourselves for the big day, the MSSD softball tounament for the Gombak district. Our teacher gave us jersies and I picked number 13. It's a special number to me. Why? I don't know. I have a nice feeling about it. That's all. ;) So we went off to the tournament held at SMK Sungai Kertas. It's Marfirah's former school. She's our team's pitcher. She'll be excited of cause. So will I because I'm sure SMKHC will be there :D All my former teamates whom I used practice with would be there to compete. XD

Anyway, what long boring story, let me just go straight to the point where we scored eacher game we played. We play two games and went on to the semi-finals. At the smi's we beat the opponent team and went to the finals. We had so much fun and learn and gain new experiance at each game we head on. All thanks to teamwork, confidence and to our coach. THANK GOD <3

1. SMTG vs SMKTM 9-8
2. SMTG vs SMKSP 7-8

Semi finals:

3. SMTG vs SMKSK 12-3

Finals:

4. SMTG vs SMKHC 14-2

Our school's girl's Softball team turn out to be the victors of this year's Sotbal tournament. It'll be our sweetest memory yet to come. We're headed to K.A.T (Kejohanan Antara Teknik) soon after located in SMT Klang.

No comments:

Post a Comment