Sunday, April 5, 2009

my NEW class.

Out of the abnormal, I'm being put into a new course in my new technical school. As most of my friends know, as far as I counted, which isn't really a big number; I've jumped into three course already! How COOL is that? XD Not really. First of, I learned Accountancy. Second, I learned in the Science stream. Now, I'm learning Electrical Engineering. Too much of a transfer around my old school. Okay, let me tell you about my current class. My class is 4 Electrical 4. The teachers said, there hasn't been any real streaming for our year so probably we have some 'high scores' students and some normal grade students mixed up together. It's true for a fact. I put high hopes for this class cause I heard we'll be together for the next two years until we graduate Technical school. :) I hope we'll get along just fine. Seeing the most out of it will be the sweetest memory for me to hide all the pain from the hard times I could get from school problems. It's no big deal. I say so because, I've been wth most of my classmated through lower secondery school for three years and we got along so nicely. I think we're the best, personally. I wish, it could happen once again.
Best of luck and memories, 4E4:
  1. Abdul Aziz
  2. Abdul Wasim
  3. Ahmad Syahir
  4. Ahmed Fais
  5. Haziq
  6. Mohd Daniel
  7. Mohd Firdaus
  8. Mohd Ikhmal
  9. Mohd Khalishan
  10. Muhamad Aqeel
  11. Muhammad Amin
  12. Muhammad Fakhrul Azizi
  13. Muhammad Nasiruddin
  14. Muhammad Qayyum
  15. Muhd Hakiman
  16. Nor Muhaimin
  17. Omar
  18. Razali Rahman
  19. Redza
  20. Rozaidi
  21. Ainul Aiman
  22. Nadzirah
  23. Nor Maizatul
  24. Nur Atiqah
  25. Nur Lidiya
  26. Nur Muwaddah
  27. Syazwani
  28. Wan Afiqah

two new students are:

29. Mohd Hafizuddin
30. Nur Ruqayya

No comments:

Post a Comment