Monday, August 22, 2011

Steps towards Independence pt 1

Part 1? Like a story. No? Just a chronicle I guess.

I made up my mind. As I step out into the outside world where I have no parents to keep tabs on me, I'm going to be an independent person. Is it too late to do so? Hmm, Naaaahhh. Today, for me is kinda dull, doesn't suit the usual way I always lead my life. But I'm safe and sure of myself. I haven't really talked very much today. I kept quiet most of the time too. I only talked when I'm talked to and when I'm asking inquiries. I didn't forget to smile - thanks Muhd Nurhaziq, it helps. I stayed positive. It took a while for people to talk to me, but it didn't matter if it had only be a person or two today. I'm rising up from my depression little by little. I'm searching a whole new motivation on my own feet. Not letting the over obsessed me take over my senses and lose my concentration. What concentration? My Goal - A Focus point. I came to my senses that I am here to study and do my best in Asasi TESL so that I can continue TESL for my degree program. Second of all, I want to continue TESL at University Malaya. How can I forget my dream to study in UM? Noooooo... Finally after setting my priorities straight - thanks Nabihah Ruslan, I'm going to Dream Big, Aim High. I'm tired being in this depression. I'm still failing at a lot of things but I'm going to make up for the lost effort in the past Now. InsyaAllah. :)

For those who gave support and comfort, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment