Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Positivity

I kind of wondered where all my positivity went? I've been clouded by negative thoughts lately and I can't imagine that I used to be so cheerful and optimistic all the time. How was I so positive before? I forgot. Can anyone come up with an answer for that? I think only those who knew me way back could only help me figure that out. Calculating, there's not much to count of: Friends.I have few and those few, every time they asked me if I were to be okay, I'd say, I'm okay; I'm doing fine. To tell you the truth, I'm not.

What kind of person was I back then? The always smiling, giving-hope-to-people person. Now I'm really delusional with thoughts of negativity. A friend around told me to be positive but to be frank, I forgot how to be positive. I've been stabbed in the back too hard this time, so it's going to be very hard to get back on my feet again. Sorry people who actually care about me - if there's any.

"It's going to alright for sure." -How is that helping me now?

No comments:

Post a Comment