Saturday, April 3, 2010

eating a lot!

First thing's first. Welcome back to all SMTG-ians who live in the hostels. The last 2 weeks was like a roller-coster ride right? Haha! The first with Sports; all the running and jumping and cheering surely take us out. The next thing happen was the exams. Mak aih!!! With a surprise, all those tops students (top 40) gets to go to Genting Highlands for a motivation stay there 2 days and 1 night. I want to go sooo badly. But I'm not a top-scorer myself. ;-( But, the teacher gave us hope, if more of us get good grades in this March test. Yippee!

Anyway, any how. During my 2 weeks in the hostel, lots of things happened. I just so happens I end up in a big depression. Don't believe me? I'm not forcing you cause I was smiling the whole time as a cover up. What has happened to me???

I felt crushed. Then, I was always crying at nights in bed or in my friends' arms cause I keep on remembering how harsh reality is. My body sensed a great fear and that just keeps me moving to keep on praying to GOD. The need for CALMITY, RELAXATION and CONFIDENCE to show myself again is asked for greatly.

And I was always eating. It's some kinda' automatic habit of mine to keep on eating when I am sad. When I'm sad, I eat eat eat. So I can swallow my depression down to my stomach. Does it work? Ask my pocket money. I've been spending my money buying dadih at my block every night during night prep and before sleep. Nyihh! Pokai maa.. Okay, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment