Saturday, April 3, 2010

oh! naddie

Hey Naddie! I wanted to show something after so long not hearing from you. This is a sample from his doings throughout the past 3 months now in school. FYI, dia dah aktif dah... bangga2. haha.

Last year, he can be so quiet. He likes doing things by himself and doesn't show his talents very often. But it is a surprise how much he has improved over these months.

He joined the Scout marching squad for the school's Annual Sports day. I was excited myself to see him in a scouts uniform. It's kinda like a first and last look of him dressing up like this. AWW...

Besides this, he always reads the Al-Mathurat before marghrib. khusyuk bhai! There was one night he gave a short tazkirah at front of the surau. That utterly suprised me. That's one side of him that's different for me. Though I'm proud for him because he has showed many great changes and improvements. I'm sure, he'll be a much better person than before.

p/s: He said he misses you NADDIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment