Friday, May 1, 2009

my first SMTG Annual Dinner.

Last Wednesday, my school had an annual dinner both for seniors and juniors. Everyone was excited. I don't know really, but the JUNIORS were. It's a first time for us in SMTG. I was on the other hand busy deciding if I were to preform that night. A senior asked me if I wanted to do a show for that dinner and my dormmater were like, "OMG! Ainul, you should really do it." Since I did represent my school in the K.A.T Idol before this, everyone had already knew how good I was at singing and thought I should really make the best at that dinner. I haven't really confirmed with my seniors I made the shot but I already tried practicing it day and night with some friends. I only have less than 2 days. It wasn't enough with the Idol contest which put me in the same situation. I suck. I failed so I decided not to preform that night. Leaving worthless results. And I got the song, "Love Story" in my head until now. XD

Okay, the night had came. Eveyone suppose to wear their Batik Uniforms and we look so fitting together wearing the same uniform. Yes, everyone was awfully cute. We took some pictures even before it all started. Too excited, I guess? Honestly, I was a bit depressed that I let some of my friends down by telling them I didn't choose to preform at the dinner but I had an excuse I want enjoy as much as I can without any stress. The dinner was fine and everyone was having a great time. Snapping pictures, chatting among ourselves, and seeing the seniors being awarded for many things made our night. I see that everyone had a great time :)

It's a night to remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment