Friday, May 1, 2009

My Important person.

The person important must certainly somebody I love right? Just like in Cardcaptor Sakura, my favourite anime, Sakura's important number one person is Syaoran. She loves him. I was asked by my onii-chan, "Who is my imporant person?"

"Wouldn't that be my family and friends?"
Please listen to this song:



There's a line which goes like this:

hayaku ichiban taisetsu na hito no tokoro e
konomama kimi wo honto ni ushinau sono mae ni
kotae wa tokku ni kimatteru omoi wo katachi ni kaerunda

which means:

hurry and take me to my most important person
I'll truly lose you as it is now, before that
since long ago, the answer has been determined
my thoughts will take shape

That is where, I could stop thinking about that song. Eventhough it's in japanese, the first time I heard this song, I can clearly understand that line. Soon I was to be ask about my important person... yes, that would be my answer; generally.

If I was the Sakura in the story and put myself in her place and think of myself in my world, I have these 'two people' who are precious to me. They have been important to me too. I would find them as soon as possible so I could tell them how much I miss them. I miss so much of them ans wish for one day we would only had the world to ourselves and be happy.

For, "Let us run away from our sorrows and grasp the chance to fufill our dreams." I can't stop thinking of you when I listen to this one song. We will meet again, it's a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment