Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sekolah Teknik

Woa, I actually got accepted to a Technical school in Gombak. I just checked it today at www.moe.gov.my. I was like HUH? o___0 YO! I got SMKT Gombak... LOLZ That kinda made me happy and sorta excited for no reason. I went down to tell my mother, "Mak! I got into Sekolah Menengah Teknik Gombak, into learning Electrical Engeneering." All my mother could respond is, a laugh. HAHAHAHA LOLZ She knew I didn't like my Physics much and they should have that subject in that course. The slight difference must be, NO Biology and have an extra subject on Eletric. Oh do I love my Living Skills Projects. NOT!!! NO WAY!!! I wish I never had them again and I was quite glas I didn't have to learn it anymore during form 4. But this is a Technical school, of cause you'll learn technical stuff! DUH!!! The School will be taking in students this month on the 23rd of February. *sighs* Not much time to make up my choice. Have to think wisely.

This is some of the details I may share.

Angka Giliran Calon : BG030K023
Nama Calon : AINUL AIMAN BINTI MOHD NOR AZMAN
Nama Sekolah : B96 - SEKOLAH MENENGAH TEKNIK GOMBAK.
JALAN SUNGAI PUSU
53100 GOMBAK,
KUALA LUMPUR.

Jurusan/Kursus Ditawarkan : 53 - KEJURUTERAAN ELEKTRIK

No comments:

Post a Comment