Sunday, January 25, 2009

This Dream that would change me.

OMG.. I got the most weirdest dream. I know I just sat for my Agama lesson the other day at school about dreams is just a mind toy thingy through sleep. But this one I just have is not playing around. As if it was for real. It's a seriosu matter if it was for me to realize it's the END OF THE WORLD.

Did you hear me?

END OF THE WORLD!

It go like this:

As I was hanging out the laundry out to dry, it was sunny like any other day lately. My mother was in the kitchen. I saw my Fav singer actually in the yard with me. OMG really? HAH!!! I won't tell who. Anyway, not like most clear skies like today, there were a lot of white clouds and were now covering the entire sky. Not a bit, I tell ya! My mother came out to see what was going on but then the ground shook so greatly as if was ready to spin backwards. I could feel the Earth loosing its gravity and we all have to grab onto something to loose step and fall into infinity or whatever. When the Earth stop, I checked the sky again and, OMG... Astaragfirullahalazim... The sun in now in the West! You know what that means? It was still morning! It's the END OF THE WORLD. Seeing the sun rising from the West means the end of the world. I couldn't believe my eyes and rushed in to find my siblings. I asked them "Please, TAUBAT."

end of story.

Please give your opinions. INSAF lah rakan-rakanku..

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!
    Aichan!! btol ke ni??
    La illahaillah...dunia da nk akhir zaman
    Reply me as soon as possible!!

    ReplyDelete