Friday, November 5, 2010

Prayers

We had a hajat prayer at Surau Al-Hidayah last night. The objective was to bring your parents to this event to collect our Trial results and pray together that evening. Since my family is not in Malaysia currently, I was a bit depressed.

I knew they weren't coming, I'm pretty much sad about it. So I lumped myself to my bed groaning about it last week so I get over it fast enough so I won't cry for missing my family; when they miss my school event. Well, everything went well. I was so nervous when I started thinking on how to get home when I see Amir; my neighbour, no where to be seen. Damn. And then, POOF! He arrived.

I was like, "Where were you! Don't do this to me ever! It makes me nervous not sure where to go!" So I was so shouting crap to him because I was so scared I was never getting a ride home. But it all worked out. Amir's parents brought me to dinner, actually paid it off too, and sent me home. They even offered me to stay at their place but I refused.

That's my story. So yea, I'm actually home alone untill tomorrow evening. Come home, already!

No comments:

Post a Comment