Saturday, November 20, 2010

He Said...

He said, next year it's going to be another person...

He said, if we ever met on that last day of school, the world would stop..

He said, not now... Just for a little while longer..

Let's be together for just a little while longer..

The signs of our little relationship is coming to an end. But it is not out of hate but out of sacrifice for the both of us. We want happiness for the both of us that's why we need to seperate. Knowing this, I didn't cry. Deep down, we still feel for each other. Maybe. But as I shall step into adultary, it's over, right Sazmi Suboh? Let's be fair and take our own ways. SPM is coming up and you are still on my mind. It's frustrating having to fill apart of my mind with you in it. But I still love you.

Thanks for the memories. 1437.

No comments:

Post a Comment