Sunday, October 31, 2010

SPM Trial results

Trial is an experiance. As for me, I thought it was not too bad. With all the leak questions from the outside world, it was not too hard for the students from my school to score such high marks. Damn. And the results for my class: I'm flunking! Most of my classmates have beaten me at score. What to do?

Other than that, I am proud of my G.P.A. It increased. from my mid-term, 5.5 to 5.1. Isn't that remarkable? For me, it's such a high achievement. *claps hands* :DD I don't mind what you guys think of it, but I've been improving. My teachers said so too. My add maths, Engineering studies and Engineering drawing has improved so much. So, yea. I'm proud of myself.

[edit]*** My teacher reposted the results for my class. I actually got 4.8.

No comments:

Post a Comment