Friday, February 26, 2010

the air is corroded

What's with this air? I can't take it. Stop talking about others who you know no better than yourselves. I'm just saying you are actually bothering people and they don't like it more than you like yourself. Get a life or else.

I really love my life now. I'm currently happy. Yes, so much happier than last year. So don't try to take a fit and say I am wrong. I am doing fine in class. I love addmaths now. Thank you Cikgu Norhafida. Love you very much. People understand my post as prefect; most of them. I get tired a lot and move a lot around school. My friends understand my work. They make me laugh when I stress out. They lend a comforting shoulder when I am sad. They smile and wave when I'm around. I love being with my juniors. They are so much better than us, last year. I pray for them to be so much better than us in school and hostels. I like talking to them, hearing their laughs. None of them should be treated badly except if they turn US around.

So, think about it. I heard lots of poeple at school are trying to set me up. I don't like it. Don't you ever dare. Stop messing up my life when you are the one messed up. Go home and fix your head and think on how to improve yourself. I'm not perfect and so are you.

I repeat, don't mess with me or my friends. We are happily not needing you. TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment