Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hari Kooperasi Sekolah SMTG

I've been waiting for three weeks to write this post. HAHA I wanted to tell you guys all about my first HKS (Hari Kooperasi Sekolah) at SMTG. It was the best experiance EVER! I haven't had so much fun like those days before and I felt so great to be having such a wonderful week of fun with friends and doing soo much with great effort. Thank god, everything planned on that day turned out alright and the HKS was running smoothly about 1 week :) YAY

Oh GOSH. Some of the amazing things happens to me. I don't know? Well, I'm still in my first year of SMTG here and couldn't expect what the HKS had install for me so yea: *drumrolls* Let me start this post with the preperations we had when the big bang even started.

  1. Firstly, for the insiders staying in the hostels, we had this sorta' battle of the Blocks competition. Every block have to to a preformance for the HKS night. Hmph, weren't we excited? HAHA The boys block have to do a Dikir Barat and the girls block have to do a Nasyid. The school's tradition, the juniors had to take the spotlight entering this every crazy event. For me, I'm from Villa Ehsan, got chosen. WHO EXPECTED IT? everyone? LOL Seniors done an audition for us and chose among the best to form the best group for the nasyid. After picking about 23 girls amongst us, our seniors with sweat and strenght brought us together and rehearshed our never ending practices which made us curse and wink every night to make us be the best. But through everything, we actually had fun and made us felt united under the name EHSAN.
  2. Secondly, our choral speaking event which every FORM 4 classes have to enter and OMG! It challanged us OHOHOHO My class, 4 Electrical 4 couldn't care less. HAHA For I, have never, I mean NEVER had any experiance joining a choral speaking competition before was told to conduct my own class. "WHAT?! NO! Give it to some one else." Lastly, Ruqayya became our conductor. Our script was prepared or given from an ex-student of our class Maizatul Amirah. She moved back to her old school. WHATEVER I'm glad anyway. Practice was a bother cause it disturbed most of our other preperations for the HKS. But hey, this was half important as well :D I had fun. Everyone had their first time for everything at one of these days. And guest what? I get solos in the choral speaking. Not surprising actually. *sighs* ;)

YAY HKS! The big day! Stalls and promotions were everywhere in the school and celebration was a must. My Oh My! A lot of my friends were laughing and having fun and I had to join in the fun. My seniors BTW look happier than ever. My way of having fun was going to the HKS everyday without missing it. nyahahahah! :D


HKS was a blast for sure! Want to know more? About the Choral speaking competition, my class won a consolation prize which just enough for us. We are still proud till' today. Yippee! Ehsan Villa won second in the Nasyid competition which made school turn "oooh~!" We only lost a few marks behind from first place but, c'mon we are still the school's favourite.... right??? LOLZ I'm so full of myself again XD I had so so sooo much fun during that one week and it shall be exciting for next year too. Who knows? We'll be the seniors next year and conduct our own HKS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment