Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our First Year

Come to think about it, it's been our first year of friendship. Hasn't it? :)


To my precious friends I met about a year ago: Aizat Syazwan, Fatiha Azureen and Nurul Najihah. I hope I spelled your names right :P I'm so happy that you three are my friends. Let's recap how this all started.

Aizat, or I rather call you onii-chan. It's been so awkward knowing you for the first time. Remember you used to use Syoaran TRC images as your display picture on Myspace? Yea, I fell for that. I can't help it when I'm such a big fan of Syaoran. We grew to chat to one another. And I so made you use the Yahoo!Messanger cause I was such a NOOB that time. HAHA It gotten more awkward that time too. But I had fun picking on you when you're so much older than me cause you're a NOOB too. I wish for you to smile more.

Fatiha, but I call you Shia :D Kawaii Shiachan. I know you're older than me but the random times we love picking fights and share numberless stories of anime and boys and stuff. I won't forget it. You always shared your pictures that you edited and asked for my opinion. For me, they look AWSOME and I don't lie about it. Remember the first picture you gave to me? It says, "FRIENDS FOREVER." I still keep it, you know. Don't you dare forget it. I think it's like a wish for new hope and it shall come true like a promise.

Najihah, I call you by so many names: Neechan, Jieha, Akari-neechan. Whatever. You're sooo DAMN CUTE. Sometimes I know that's why you and Shia are close because of that. The thing I remember most about you from the start, you are such a boy hater. But you don't just hate em' but you dislike a few of them for some reasons. Of cause, or else, you won't end up talking with me Onii-chan XD Oh little neechan, you're getting cuter everyday and your editing skills are marvelous. I wish the best of luck for you.


I just hope, this friendship will last forever. It was last year I met all of you. I was preparing for my PMR, unpredictably, Shia was on her biggest SPM year, surprisingly, Jieha was sitting for UPSR and Onii-chan has just entered Collage. Aren't we proud of ourselves? We all met and has something special, something in comman that not every person can find according to time and place. It's HITUZEN destiny. Now everyone of us this year, has moved a step forward.

  • Me, as a student of Gombak Technical School.
  • Onii-chan, focusing on computering.
  • Shia at Nilai. Getting her Matrix studying.
  • Nee-chan, just entered her first year at Secondary school.

I think we all deserve to be proud of what we had accomplished till now. Eventhough it's taken as something small, but it means a lot to us who already done what we can up to this moment. All the fighting and laughter we may have done in the past, let the cheerful memories stay in our hearts and learn to forgive and forget the unwanted thoughts that brought tears and anger to our minds. We are FRIENDS FOREVER.

2 comments: