Monday, June 8, 2009

Hillcrest memories, AGAIN! 3 Arif 2008

Yesh~!!! You guys have to know how excited I was having this video working in my YouTube acoount and how this video is sooo LIVE on YouTube right now. I'm soo happy for this. This video made my day as I waiting long hours for it to be uploaded. Erm... my comments? I simply-dimply LUURRRVE this video a thousand. Maybe even more? You decided. Watch the video. Please and Thank You =)




My YouTube discription:

this video rocks! XDDD

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

For some of us, the ARIF CLANZ is family. I may have no pictures but remember, the videos I had taken. Some of us may laugh or even cry for looking stupid but this is US. Sorry to say, we look soo immature. Please enjoy the video and respect for who we are. This tribute is our memory. This memory will still live in my heart.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

clips: 3 Arif 2008song: Headstrong by Ashley Tisdale
PS: I love this video a billion X3
extra p/s: knock yourselves OUT haha XD

1 comment: