Wednesday, December 31, 2008

PMR Results.

It's Tuesday. It was planned that at 10 o'clock, all the Form 3 student from whole across the country of Malaysia could receive their results. But it didn't work out for my school. Later at 11 o'clock, students came bursting into SMKHC's school hall; lining up to get their PMR results.

Before that, I was definately nervous without saying a word. I couldn't eat my breakfast on top of it so I had tummy aches. As we lined up, it was nice to see my classmates again for a second but the attention grew stronger to finally know our own results.

Here is what I got:

Bahasa Melayu - B
Bahasa Ingerris - A
Mathematics - A
Science - A
Sejarah - B
Geografi - B
Kemahiran Hidup(ERT) - B
Pendidikan Islam - B

Only 3A's and 5B's. At school, I was amusingly proud of myself and people said I should be but... At home it didn't turned out to be the same feeling. I was sorry to disappoint my parents. They didn't say anything but I could tell they arent' satisfied. Especially my mother.

For now.... I'm only eager to get into the Science Stream classes so I can fufill my passion of learning. Would it be easy to get in? I hope so. Should I keep hoping like this? It's getting old. Year 2009 is very close.

No comments:

Post a Comment